Flowerly Maua

My photo
I smile recklessly and I love excessively. I live today knowing I have no other day until tomorrow. Now is my moment. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, but today, today is my gift (present).

Thursday 30 July 2009

Getting To Know You

Copy all questions, write responses, and tag yourselves, blogger pals.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
-0815

2. How do you like your steak?
-Very Well done,

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
-17 Again

4. What is your favorite TV show?
-Holby city

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
-Politia, Greece.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
-Coffee and a peanut buttered toast

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
-Greek

8. What foods do you dislike?
-Kikuyu, all boiled stuff.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
-If I can find Feta cheese and olive oil, there it’ll be.

10. Favorite dressing?
-I make my own, lemon and olive oil.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
-My car - TfL

12. What are your favorite clothes?
-Anything comfy

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
-If I hate content and it has no lesson for me, ½ empty.

15. Where would you want to retire?
-254 definitely

16. Favorite time of day?
-When I’m sleeping – I get to dream.

17. Where were you born?
-Greece

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
-It has to be Olympics

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
-Kenyanchick, she’s idle for now.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
-mmhhhhhh

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
-KK, he’s crazie gud

22. Bird watcher?
-Is that a game or a hobby?

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
-I’m more sober when all are sleeping.

24. Do you have any pets?
-Fish. I have 10, Pat, Jr, JJ, TJ, Goldie, Silkie, Fishy, Smallie, Small, Poopy

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
-God is God, He doesn’t become Godder by the day. Regarless of how much you fast, pray, love Him, go to church. He still remains God, He was, He is, and He will be 'I AM' JEHOVA.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
-My aunt was a secretary, and my role model, and I so much wanted to be like her. I did secretarial/medical in a major Hospital in London, went to Kenya after a long time, visited KNH several times, and everytime kept thinking - Management Skills. Came back to UK and decided Health Management it is. Still pursuing.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
-When my mum said ‘turathie show’. I enjoyed every bit a 9 yr old would.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
-None of the above. Refer to #24

29. Are you married?
-Was, to the wrong one. I sent him to look for his wife, and I went looking for my other half. He found his, I'm still searching.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
-Always, in Kenya everyone thinks I’m nuts. Law in UK, unless you have £50 to spare the cops.

31. Been in a car accident?
-Never.

32. Any pet peeves?
-What????

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
-Bacon and chicken.

34. Favorite Flower?
-I’m not flowerly.

35. Favorite ice cream?
-Magnum. When I was pregnant I caused a fight with my Ex hubby when he ate one of my freezer stocked white chox. I didn’t talk to him for a week.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
-Pizza hut

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
-Twice. 1st I forgot to indicate at a roundabout, 2nd I did a 7, or was it 9 point turn.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
-NHS jobs, ‘you’ve not been shortlisted’.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
-Littlewoods catalogue. They store everything one book.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
-I’m thinking.

41. Like your job?
-I love my weekend job – shooting fotos at weddings.

42. Broccoli?
-The most healthy green I know.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
-Zakinthos island. Beautiful.

44. Last person(s) you went out to dinner with?
-My gal friends, all 7 of us – 2 weekends ago.

45. What are you listening to right now?
-Kenny G - Even if my heart would break

46. What is your favorite color?
-Mauve, it’s sexy.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
-Nil.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
-Please tag yourselves, prettylyf said, hahahah.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
-2343hrs

50. Coffee Drinker?
-I love my coffee, strong, creamy, 2 sugars please. I don't do instant.

7 comments:

Prettylyf said...

LOL I loooooooooooooove this getting to know ya better. You were born in Greece!? how very exciting..I'm jealous LOL jk

A few weekends ago I was invited to take pics at some event and I pulled it off they thought I was a professional LOL and I'm starting to think I could totally pull this so I dig your weekend job.

Happy Weekend!!!

Maua said...

Mum and dad met in Greece in the 60s, had me, and then went back. Best place I'd settle anytime.

Photography in summer, weddings esp can be very rewarding. Check EGM's blog, gud advice.

KK said...

Ok... Didn't know u were a ka Greek wannabe.... Wait, u actually are Greek... tehehee. That's interesting to know.
Now off to work on my tags... Thanks a lot for lettin on to all n sundry that am crazy.

Shiko-Msa said...

Maua you were born in Greece? Cool.

You dislike our exotic Kikuyu cuisine the most? Hahaha.

Maua said...

KK Ναι, είμαι Ελληνίδα. Ενδιαφέρομαι διατυπώνονται για να διαβάσετε το προφίλ σας.

Yes KK, I am Greek. Can't wait to read your profile.

Shiku, The kiuk cuisine is just boiled. Too bad we can't re-invent our cooking.

Anonymous said...

Am curious about our hilarious KK too! Lol
and which flower? Maua is not flowery, chic!!!

Farmgal

bomseh said...

How is maua not flowerly?