Flowerly Maua

My photo
I smile recklessly and I love excessively. I live today knowing I have no other day until tomorrow. Now is my moment. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, but today, today is my gift (present).

Saturday 19 February 2011

Rescue Team Needed

Why is life so unfair?

I need to finish my dissertation. I need support to hand this on time not a will power to end a terminally ill affair. Surely, how can one love he who does not show back? Not even sure of his caring. How did I agree to in back and climb this high?

If I end this now, I'll not make my deadline in ten weeks time. If I go on like this, I might crack and hurt myself. I'm on an cliff. I need someone to gently let me down, a rescue team, or I'll jump, and the end results, looser on both ends.

God, give me some strength using my blogthren....

2 comments:

bomseh said...

More details then maybe we could help.

Anonymous said...

Maua, ur not shouting loud enough. What do you want us to do? We need to save you but what kind of trouble, or on which cliff are you?