Flowerly Maua

My photo
I smile recklessly and I love excessively. I live today knowing I have no other day until tomorrow. Now is my moment. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, but today, today is my gift (present).

Friday 18 March 2011

Dear Lord

Thank you for this day, and for being by my side. In you, I see, feel and find hope.

Thank you for all my family including master Maua, my stalker, my blogren and e-friends. Strengthen our ties as we seek you more and more. Avail Yourself in our needs according to Your riches in glory.

In Jesus name,

Amen.

5 comments:

Ugandan girl said...

Amen...xoxo

joyunspeakable2011 said...

Amen

KK said...

Amina

Kenyansista said...

Amen! Amen!

Maua said...

And in that power of agreement, I declare that we are more 'tied' now and i promise not not to go '404' again.

You are all blessed.