Flowerly Maua

My photo
I smile recklessly and I love excessively. I live today knowing I have no other day until tomorrow. Now is my moment. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, but today, today is my gift (present).

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Stations - be careful which ones.

I printed the following, celotaped it on the wall next to my desk. I pointed the wall when my boss asked for some work she needed like yesterday but hadn't been finished (she's been overworking me of late).

A bus station is where a bus stops.

A train station is where a train stops.

On my desk, I have a work station....
what more can I say........


I caught her on a bad day coz the next day she called me into her office where I almost earned myself a written warning.

8 comments:

xxxx said...

LOL thats so funny n cheecky too something I would have done myself. Way to go gal. Your boss just dfoesnt have a sense of humour

Anonymous said...

your boss has no sense of humour. really!

Anonymous said...

She must be a snob! Hacheki na watu.

KK said...

Ati she didn't get the humor... LOL! She's your boss dear, she's not supposed to.

Maua said...

I guess I caught her on a bad day. Ati I thought I'd make her day, kumbe she's my boss.

Anonymous said...

You are one interesting person...pointing that out to your boss definately would lead to the talk down! i love the prose though!

joyunspeakable2011 said...

ehehehehe...couldn't help but laugh at how brave you are Maua....

i cant even close my eyes and imagine showing that to my boss....wow....its funny though

Anonymous said...

hilarious...