Flowerly Maua

My photo
I smile recklessly and I love excessively. I live today knowing I have no other day until tomorrow. Now is my moment. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is a mystery, but today, today is my gift (present).

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Murder due to Financial Crisis

The financial crisis has hit so hard that people are now taking measures to try and survive. This man took a bigger step and murdered his whole family. But Why??????????

It's just got me thinking how much I love my son, and there's no way, absolutely no way I'll take such a decision and cut short his life.

'Son, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You give a reason to my living. When I look at you every morning, crunch or no crunch, I know you have to eat, dress and be housed, and that refuels my will to get up, drag my butt to my boss'.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me? i've refused to watch or listen to news coz of that ish...i mean, in my mind am thinking, who cares...am not rich anyway, am still going to be sweating it out wether the banks collapse or not...

Anonymous said...

:-) that last line. i try hard to stay out of the gutter but i fail spectarcularly.

joyunspeakable2011 said...

money money money...can never buy a family back...what a shame

Shiko-Msa said...

He should have taken the first option and killed just himself! Why take his innocent family?

Maua said...

@ Neema, Sky and BBC News ave nothing else except the financial crisis. You're right, regardless, we'll still sweat. But be careful, withdraw all your money coz the banks might end up like the Icelandic ones 'no withdrawing, no depositing', see the link.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/Online-Bank-Icesave-Suspends-Withdrawals-And-Deposits-For-UK-Customers/Article/200810115114867?lpos=Business_Top_Stories_Header_2&lid=ARTICLE_15114867_Online_Bank_Icesave_Suspends_Withdrawals_And_Deposits_For_UK_Customers

@31337, for now, my butt has to suffer, till my biz picks up, and with the crunch, I might wait a long time.

@Joy, money money, look what it's done.

@Shixs, he was too selfish, the family had to go down with him.

Nakeel said...

I love the motivation and message for baby. I have saved it somewhere and thats the way to go.

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that here in America, the meltdown is deserved.

It's sad because whatever happens might take me down with it but there has been so much unchecked greed even down at my bank branch level that I think it's about time.

I may sound like a doomsayer but I think and hope that what comes out on the other side of this mess is a corporate attack dog that has been scratched really hard on the nose and will think twice before stealing, gouging and snatching again.